Job Opportunity at Gearhead Outfitters in Columbia Mall
Posted Wed, May 26
The Assistant Manager is self-motivated, and has shown the ability to keep other teammates on-task through the day. In addition to the responsibilities described below, the assistant manager also functions as a sales associate on the sales floor, and is responsible for all the duties associated with that position.
- Responsible for the store, all guests, and all teammates in the absence of the store manager.
- Comfortable with all of the responsibilities of the store manager, specifically managing and leading the team daily, and dealing with any issues that arise involving guests, teammates, vendors, or any other individuals that come into the store.
- Responsible for writing a daily to-do list and assigning tasks to specific teammates, and keep those teammates motivated and on-task throughout the day.
- If store manager is absent, the Assistant Manager is responsible for opening and closing duties, preparing the deposit, taking inventory, writing and submitting fill-in orders to the replenishment buyer, special orders, and pulling product from other locations.
- Communicate with the store manager on a daily basis.
- Sales Associates essential functions:
- Ensures that exemplary customer satisfaction is the first priority.
- Always express excitement to be involved with guests and seek out guests to help.
- Know how to pull product with a reason and offer a variety of Gearhead Outfitters services to the guest throughout the sale.
- Be self-educating on the current and new brands.
- Make yourself available for training opportunities that arise throughout the day.
- Be supportive of the company/store leadership and keep open communication with all other members of the team.
- Be a team player.
- High School Diploma.