Full-time Assistant Manager with generous PTO/Sick time and competive pay.
The Assistant Store Manager helps to drive sales in partnership with the Store Manager through the development of a high performing store selling team. In addition to driving sales, you will help to ensure our customers receive the legendary service and experience needed to outfit their life's adventures.
• Helping to drive store sales and KPIs
• Assisting the Store Manager with developing a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to providing legendary customer service
• Reaching individual sales goals and helping to teach and inspire your team to achieve theirs
• Demonstrating the best clienteling practices to your team with every customer interaction
• Consistently representing our brand each day through behaviors that align with the Eddie Bauer Creed and Guarantee
• 1-2 years store management experience; specialty retail experience highly preferred • Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance
• An eye for talent with the ability to help recruit, train, develop, and retain your team
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
• Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred