Job Opportunity at Gearhead Outfitters in Columbia Mall
Posted Wed, May 26
The shift leader serves as an indirect supervisor for staff members during their assigned shift in the absence of a member of the store’s management team. The shift leader will function as a sales associate on the sales floor and is responsible for the job duties associated with that position.
- Direct teammates to be attentive to all guests in the store.
- Help other teammates
- Stay up-to-date on the tech clinic dates, and share information covered in the clinic with teammates that could not attend.
- Help assign tasks to teammates from the daily project list, and keep teammates on task.
- Be confident in handling returns and warranties, pulls, opening and closing duties, and any customer service issues.
- Be comfortable taking special orders, placing simple orders, processing orders when they arrive, and calling the guest to tell them their order has arrived.
- Sales Associates essential functions:
- Ensures that exemplary customer satisfaction is the first priority.
- Keep an eye on the register and don’t let guests wait at the register to be checked out.
- Always be in presentation or preparation mode and always be working on the to-do list day to day operations.
- Be attentive and act with a sense of urgency.
- Always be ready to learn about current and new products and be open to all product in the store.
- Be self-educating on the current and new brands.
- Make yourself available for training opportunities that arise throughout the day.
- Be supportive of the company/store leadership and keep open communication with all other members of the team
- Give suggestions on what product needs to be ordered and remind other teammates about new special orders.
- Be a team player.