Job Opportunity at Gearhead Outfitters in Columbia Mall
Posted Wed, May 26
The Store Manager is a task-oriented and motivated teammate who excels in providing exceptional customer service. The store manager is able to motivate the sales staff, set and maintain the atmosphere of the store, and keep a “big picture” view of the store at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure that every guest in the store is helped according to our policies and procedures
- Ensure that the store visuals
- Responsible for leading and managing the team daily
- Ensuring that all special orders are made in a timely manner and communicated to the customer upon arrival
- Responsible for handling any issues, including those with guests, vendors, teammates, or any other interactions within the store.
- Oversee all teammate training
- Oversee the hiring of new service and back room support staff
- Enforce the Gearhead Commitment Program and make sure each teammate functions as an asset to the company
- Document employee offenses and meet with the employee to discuss ways to remedy inappropriate behavior/actions. Proper documentation offenses should be sent to the HR Director.
- Responsible for attending weekly manager’s meetings
- Responsible for making sure the store is clean at all times
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in a business related field; and one to two years related experience and/or training. OR;
- High School Diploma with at a minimum of 3 years of management experience.